Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wednesday...

Wow, well, it's Wednesday. The past couple days I had what you'd call...."blogger's block"?

I had the weirdest dream the other night that I was captured by pirates...I guess from watching too much Pirates of the Caribbean or something. And being a deaf captive...that'd be something, wouldn't it? At the end I turned into their first deaf pirate. Go figure. I would make a terrible one, wouldn't I? I'd miss all those orders from the captain.

Anyway, Happy New Year. Eve. Yeah.

We originally planned on going up to Flint but if not many people are in town, I figured, why not just stay home?

Then Ashley asked if she could have a party. Sure....

So who's coming? One of her best friends, Anna.

Just those two.

"Mother, we'll just stay up to watch the ball drop on TV, then we'll scream and toast Happy New Year and then go outside and scream some more..."

Sounds like a great plan. I'll probably be in bed already.

Around 8 pm, "Mother, can we go buy the stuff we need for the party?"

The list:
Sparkling cider---make it look champagne-ish.
Food.

Food---I'm not sure what that'll be but it'll be something. And since it's a two person party, will keep it very small. And cheap.

Arrr, Arr....

No comments: