Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tuesday in a Tizzy....

I wrote to two of my friends saying, "nah, I'm not going to risk going out to the mall or store".

*cough*

After I hit send, I found myself getting dressed and ...

....went shopping.

Oh hey, it wasn't bad at all! I got there at 10 am! Yes sirree I did! And it wasn't even crowded! So I was very happy.

But the JcPenney's in Adrian is very tiny. So it was very...tiny.

And not much but I was able to find great stuff for my husband, and found something for my daughter, which I really, really, really, really, really hope she likes....as her fashion style is something I can't even...comprehend! Josh is easy to shop for.

Oh yeah I treated myself to new snowboots and a pair of sneakers as my husband sort-of stole mine....

THEN...I went to Meijers.

My list is at home and I'm trying to figure out what I need. So I was mainly focused on picking up some pies for our family gathering tomorrow...then getting something for my own little family's dinner, and getting some other stuff I need to do. Yeah.

I was very happy to get out of there. Ech.

I would like to take a moment and thank my friends and family for those who sent their condolences. Thank you. I will miss my grandmother. We want to say thank you.

And, tomorrow, I shall write more.

I need to go get couple more things....but will do it downtown...and I should be done.

No comments: