Monday, December 1, 2008

Miss me?

Ahh, you guys are so sweet!

How was your weekend?

My week + weekend was really great! Enjoyed bowling and surprising "Milkboy" at the alley. It was good and very sweet the family invited my family to join them. If I had known there would be NO turkey involved, I would've cooked something .... big. But nah, we...the husband and I...ate leftovers from whatever we had the day before....

But that's OKAY! Really, seriously, it was okay! We just enjoyed not having to make a huge fuss over anything.

Friday I went up to Flint to help Brenda out with building a Snoopy Doghouse for our upcoming Deaf Cafe program (December 13th, y'all!)...and well, since Brenda wasn't really feeling that good, I will wait to ask her to take a picture of it for me....so I can share. Brenda and I had a lot of fun doing that. Among other things.

Good news...my husband got his job ...back. It's the same company but one guy left in a hissy fit so....the CEO asked husband to come back and be the main web guy. And he only needs to report to the CEO, not the "hissy" guy. So...husband spent all Sunday afternoon/evening talking with CEO guy and well, I guess we'll have a very lovely Christmas this year.

Well, I had CPR/AED training today at work, so I had fun with that. I'm now certified to save anyone's life....

Anybody need some saving?

No comments: