Sunday, December 7, 2008

Overslept...

I know Saturday I slept a lot.

*wait a second...let me think....what did I do on Saturday??*

Right...yes, I slept a lot. It was the kind of day you wanted to stay in bed, curled up in your warm blankies and just....sleep. After I had my hair done...I've gone blonde this time!

Today I did my usual Sunday routine...go to church, have a potluck afterwards then come home to start a load of laundry THEN another nap.

Well, the minimum time of nap is 2 hours. The maximum is 2 hours. Not a minute less or more.

I ...
.....overslept!

Egads.

5:15 pm, Ashley wasn't home from her friend's house, and Joshua was conked out on the couch! I had slept for nearly 3 hours! EGADS!

Threw a pair of jeans, socks and a pair of Josh's pants and shirt in the dryer. Please dry in 20 minutes!!!

Sent my husband to store to pick up some more hot coca mix....came back and we all trooped over to my sister's house for advent candles and just hang out.

It was quite lovely.

Now we're home and ...I'm just catching up on emails and my postings....then will run off to watch some tv and chill out ...

Might nod off again...who knows? It sure is cold today. Brr!

No comments: