Sunday, December 28, 2008

La dee dah....

Happy Sunday, y'all.

Nothing exciting going on. I realized the post I did yesterday didn't go through and I did not intend for it to be posted at all. So forgive me. It was a moment of "writer's block" or something.

The kids are at grandma's.

YAY!

It's just the husband and I.

Ah.

Kinda nice not having to break up the bickering between the siblings...and waiting for my turn on the computer. It's actually very, very, nice and quiet.

I hope to get a lot done this week. Do some work for Deaf Cafe, catch up on the laundry, bag up clothes we no longer need and give away to charity, and try to finish working on the 2 bedrooms.

Haven't decided if I'll take down the Christmas stuff yet. I need something to put on the mantle since I took the big tv down from there.

Guess I'll just chill out a bit before going over to visit my dad....

No comments: