Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

I am doing something...unusual this year.

I had 2 guests beg off coming over today, which is fine as I did not want to struggle with another turkey again....(yeah, yanking that neck out from the cavity...eww)....

Instead, we are taking Josh to "Milkboy's" SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY at the Bowling Alley.

Huh? On Thanksgiving?!

Yup.

Yes, I know, unusual but how often will his birthday fall on this particular day?

Yeah.

And, of course we are celebrating Thanksgiving as well, so no biggie.

I'm going to take a nap....and send my husband out on a mission. Visit the CVS store and pick up a birthday card and we'll just slip in $10.00 in. We really have no clue what to get "Milkboy".

By the way, might have to come up with a new name for him as he's on a diet and needs to limit his dose of milk. Ah.

Anyway, y'all have a happy Turkey Day....and don't eat too much.

Hugs to y'all,
Kirstan

No comments: