Saturday, November 1, 2008

Saturday Sniffles...

Well, I'm getting over the worst of my maladies of the cold, seasonal allergies and that gosh-awful sinusy thing I had going ...

I'm still stuffed up so my voice changes---from normal to deep to high pitched...whatever is going on in my nasal area. Bleah.

But hey, I was up for going over to see a friend whose birthday is today. I got her (and me, too) a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and had ice cream with that, and her yummy coffee. We had 3 hours worth of catching up done tonight. We both have been so busy with school, work, kids, etc., that it was hard to try to find some time to hang out together. Well, I told her earlier this week I was coming over tonight with a cake ... and we'll grow another year older together....and we did...

Friday night went well for my kids. I came home and my kids took off...my husband was sweet enough (after practically pushing him out the door) to take them out...well, my son, really. My daughter and her friend went to a friend's halloween/slumber party...and my son walked all over with my husband so he got quite a bucket full. So I was happy he had a good time. The weather was perfect so I was happy about that.

I did dress up for work---wearing my halloween skirt and my witch's tights that shrunk somehow (some "one size fits all"...NOT!)...and a bat hat. My friend did take a picture of me. Hey Brenda, you gonna email that to me? Send it to me so I can check it out! I might want to post it unless you want to??

Well, don't forget to set your clock an hour back!! YES...we get ONE MORE HOUR of sleeeeeeep! Woo hoo!

No comments: