Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Weighty matters

Well, I came across a blog sometime during my break and thought, wow.

My sister and I were talking about our weights...and how we need to lose weight.

Well...I have mentioned a few times I am stuck with this 10 lbs of ...whatever...that keeps gaining or losing...but never more or less than the 10 lbs frame.

Ugh.

So....*gulp*...I'm going to ATTEMPT to try to do something about it. I really do not want to hear the doctor telling me, "They all say that" every time I try to tell her I have been careful what I eat, I exercise plenty (uh, ok, some), and I don't go for fatty food. I admitted I need to cut down on my sugary drinks....giving up my coca-cola would be extremely hard and NO I DO NOT LIKE DIET coke. Blech! But at the same time, I do not like her. I'm changing doctors. I felt she wasn't really "LISTENING" to me. *sticking my tongue at her*

I really do need to lose more.

I am thankful, though, that I can wear Large and size 16. I used to wear XXL and size 22w (plus size standards)....now I'm just wearing regular Large and regular 16 (not wide or plus size!). And so far, so good.

I'd LOVE to go to size 12, but if I can make it to 14, then I'd be happier than a puppy with a bone.

No comments: