Friday, November 14, 2008

Another TGIF.

Phew. What a week.

I think I'm really starting to feel my age.

Either that or it's just the shorter daylight hours we have nowadays.

Been overcast this week, so it made it difficult for me to wake up yesterday & today. Hm.

Last night during my videophone meeting with the Deaf Cafe team, I had gotten a phone call from my dad. So....you can imagine how busy I got there.

Making plans to take ASL lessons with my husband on Saturday morning. This is when Ashley comes up and tells me I'm taking her to her solo & ensemble thing in Charlotte (1 1/2 hour northwest from home).

*blinking fast....* "Excuse me? I thought you were riding with your friend?" (and all my carefully planned out plans for Saturday crashed down around my feet....)

Okay. Fine. Sure. (dramatic sigh...the things I do for my kids)

So, I guess I can sleep in a little bit more tomorrow. But would have to hit the road about 9:30.

Mapquest, ready or not, here I come....

No comments: