Friday, November 7, 2008

OxiClean

Okay, I am really debating whether to experiment with OxiClean.

See, Billy Mays had been hawking this on his infomercials. Didja know he is famous for his signature "yelling"? Yeah, read him up in the wikipedia.

Anyway, for our Deaf Cafe program tomorrow night, we're doing some kind of spoof about him and what cleans those dirty rotten stains, etc.

I have several stains on my carpet throughout the house. However, I'm hesitant to try it out. So I need to test a corner (of anything) to see if it works. Ah, my dirty socks? I'll go out and walk in the dirt....squish it around....yeah.

I found this at the Family Dollar. My Hubby and I were standing there looking at all these cleansers, laundry soap, bleaches, and everything that can really sterilize that store....and I was about to give up....then I saw it. Just a weensy weensy bottle. Hm...

Well, one of our Deaf Cafe actors will be very good at improvising so...I'm not worried.

*thinking.....staring at the thing....*

Here goes. I'll let you know the results.....

No comments: