Sunday, November 23, 2008

Suddenly Sunday

We had 55 hungry people yesterday at the feastival and it was sooooo good to see everyone there. Some people I've not seen in a long time...made new friends...and the food was pretty much all gone. My turkey went pretty fast, so I know I did something right!

I had a very tiring day though. I didn't think I'd be so tired already. I know the cold weather can be a factor ...

Josh invited his friend, "Milkboy" over and well, you can imagine my surprise when I woke up around 4:30 am and saw that the boys were STILL AWAKE!

Grr. So I said, "Okay...you guys ... SLEEP NOW! When we get up at 8 a.m. you two have no right to complain how tired you are! You're BOTH going to church!"

Well, they didn't dare complain. It only takes a look from me to behave.

After church, took them to the mall to burn off some energy....and I was already ready for a nap!

I did visit a Sprint store there...and they had so many purty cell phones there. After talking to my sister last night about HER phone (Palm), and gave me good reviews on them, I decided when I get my "bonus" check with my next paycheck, I will buy myself something like that ...and go from there.

Well, since the Music Awards will be on tonight, I'm going to poke around see what's good on tv. Ah....

Good night, y'all.

No comments: