Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thanksgiving Feastival...

Whew. I roasted a turkey last night in those baggy things and it came out really well.

I was really tired, and a bit cranky. I waited a while for it to cool down a smidge before ripping it from its bones...and putting them in a pan...and wrapping it all up, ready to go.

I even got smart alecky with my husband when he asked me why not just bring the whole dang thing ...as a whole...and let the people just carve a piece for themselves.

I snorted. HA! I don't think so!

So I continued taking it all apart and got it all wrapped up and saved all the drippings ... and everything is in the fridge right now.

Hands off, y'all. This is for the annual CCBC Thanksgiving Potluck---today.

I'll be blogging about this later tonight if I survive.

No comments: