Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Don't you hate it when....

Well, I was in the middle of composing a great email to a couple and don't you just hate it when....

The power flickers for a very quick second, you didn't have time to even blink, and the computer, tv and phone and lights and everything electrical goes off for that very quick second....

The cable came back on. The phone's fine...but not the internet.

And I lost that very "great email"....grrrr.

I have those package deals....the cable/internet/phone deal. It's great. Really. I just would like someone to make some extra time and come out, clean up the tangle of wires and whatnots outside the building---I'm serious...it's all knotted up and a tangled mess, and not sure what cable goes into what window or unit (there is 4 units in my building).

Stayed up late last night watching the polls. Reactions in the house was ... mixed. I'm just not sure what to think at this time, but I am praying that God has everything under control and we won't fall apart as a country.

Gonna catch up on news and stuff...

No comments: