Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tired on Thursday

I'm home still...been home yesterday with horrific congested head and cough and my head just wanted to explode. The kind of "Mommy, I don't feel so goooood!" and have a good cry.

Was able to get in to see the doctor yesterday and thankfully I didn't have to wait long for my turn. The waiting room was so full, they had to open up another area for "overflow". Many sick kids. Ech.

I do have a combination of cold, cough and seasonal allergies induced sinus infection. Wow. So the doc prescribed some meds and told me to take those, drink more fluids as I'm little bit dehydrated and get more rest. I was told I should be feeling better sometime later today---once the meds start attacking those bad guys in my body. If only the sinus headaches would go away!

And tomorrow is Halloween.My kids are very excited. I have not been able to locate my halloween skirt and my special hat is missing one googly eye. So I need to ask the hubby to search the floor for that missing eye. Maybe I'll make an eyepatch for that hat...(it's a cap with bat wings...that has eyes on it). We'll see.

Chicken dumplings sounds like a good thing to eat for dinner tonight? Yeah. I only have onions but...that's better than nothing. I'll probably just keep it simple. I do love my dumplings.

Better throw the chicken in the crockpot while I'm thinking about it. Hmm....

No comments: