Friday, September 26, 2008

Woo! It's FRIDAY!

Let's have some more WOO's!

Well, I've completed shifting the remaining shelves...and dusted (oh my, talk about a sneeze-fest!) and tidied up a bit.

My shoulders/arms/elbows/wrists/fingers are all sore! Oy.

Now I know I can rest this weekend. I'm very thankful there are no major plans going on.

I'm currently on break right now so wanted to blog real fast. Saw one co-worker who works in Archives all dressed up. Wow. Guess he didn't want to hike home, change, and come back. But no matter, he looks really good for someone who's been with the library ... forever!

I suppose it's time for me to go down and track somebody to see how I can help them prepare for the gala...be it setting up tables, or what.

I'm really excited for them.

No comments: