Sunday, September 14, 2008

Rain rain...go away....please?

Well I'm at Vonnie's house and woke up early. We had our Deaf Cafe program last night. I truly felt it was very successful. I am very pleased. The turnout was actually pretty good. So that is impressive as well.

Two team members did a great job doing a duet after we performed our skit. I was truly touched and they are such naturals. I'm very proud of them.

It has been raining hard the past couple days. Last night was a challenge as far as taking things that we took down (props, equipments, etc) and had to haul it out to the Deaf Cafe trailer. It POURED. Many of us were soaking wet. But, we got the job done in a very timely manner. I thought everyone worked so well together.

Sitting here at 7:15 in the morning, I am thinking, wow. It is a good feeling and I know God is pleased with us.

Soon I need to shower...even though it had been so humid, the shower curtain in the bathroom kept sliding down so we will try to put it back up. And attempt to shower. If can't, I will just use the shower head (it's a hose type too...) and wash my hair. I can always shower at home.

No comments: