Saturday, September 6, 2008

Football Fever...

Well, I got kicked off the tv, in a way. We have 3 other TV's as well, but my husband wants the BIG SCREEN one. In the living room.

And that one is hooked up to the fancy smancy digital cable box...and I like watching my movies on that.

His game is on a local channel...can watch on any other 13" TV's....

Pfft.

Oh well, not a major deal for me. But I love him enough to make him happy...for the time being.

Next week, I'll try to set him up with another TV. We'll see if I'll be successful.

Anyway, today did absolutely nothing. Even ignored my washer/dryer too. Tsk. Sad, isn't it. Well, there's always tomorrow. I've been in a mood that just kind of held me back and I'm just trying to calm down and cool off, take deep breaths and try to be patient before I deal with this situation...

I have a full house tonight. My kids are having a friend over tonight...and it'll be nice to bring them to church tomorrow. We'll have potluck after church so that'll be nice too.

I'm currently cooking ground beef with some salsa sauce in the crockpot...and will cook it overnight---it's for our tacos tomorrow. Yum.

Guess I'll just go watch tv in my room...try lipreading or read closed-captioning on a 13" tv.

Ahh....and I hate football.

No comments: