Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What's the difference?

I picked up some fresh beef from Jerry's Market here in Tecumseh. I asked for the price on a pound of beef that was already cut up for stir fry. It was over 4.50 a pound. Ouch. So I told the man I'd like 2 lbs of the beef stew chunks. He looked at me and said, what's the difference? I said, it's cheaper by 75 cents!

And besides, when I get home, I could cut it up in thinner pieces (and get more for my buck) and throw it on my flat long skillet and cook it up.

Yum. Made fajitas...oooh la la.

The kids put away the dishes---WHOA! No arguments here. Okay...

We're stuffed to our gills.

Oh the snickerdoodles I made last night? I didn't have vanilla extract. But had almond extract. That was actually very good...giving it the tang...yum.

Wait, I think I did blog that already. I apologize.

Really nothing exciting going on today. A lovely day outside, and full tummies today, and I'm feeling good...just can't stand or walk for long period of time w/o having some back pain.

Well I supposed I should empty the washer and throw it in the dryer.

Ahhh...

No comments: