Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back to School!

Yup.

I woke my son up this morning...when he complained, I said, "first day of schoooooool......" in a sing-songsy voice.

Woke right up...and got dressed and put on his brand new backpack (it's like a sling back type).

Woke up Ashley before we left.

Joshua tells me he really likes his teacher, whom I shall call Mrs. Z. She's very nice, and doesn't get mad, he tells me.

Last year he had a teacher that was pretty rough, and yells a lot, short on patience...and sometimes not very nice. I never liked her.

At work today, we had our annual fall staff/faculty retreat. We learned a lot about facebook, and about addons for our browsers. Nice! Cool too! Facebook, I forgot I had signed up for it already---but got that started up again. So it was kinda cool.

My supervisor had been gone all summer. I finally sort of caught up with her today, and she really got a lot of sun! She looks really good. Sometime later this week we will probably do some catching up. Today was just a really busy day with meetings and the "retreat" we had today.

No comments: