Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I have a lot to be thankful for.

It's payday today! Woo.

I gassed up for 3.65 this morning! Woo.

I got yummy pumpkin spice cappuccino to get me started this morning! Woo.

Got to work on time! Woo!

Was asked to do a major, MAJOR shifting project...so that involved a lot of math thinking, counting shelves and divvy it up, etc. It was a great workout, but I know I will pay for it when I wake up in the morning. It is a good feeling knowing how much I've been able to accomplish in a whole day's work ...except for the last 2 hours---6 hours can do anybody in. Will finish the remaining 64 shelves in the morning. Woo!

The library I work at is having its 10th anniversary gala tomorrow evening. I was invited, but there was no way or time for me to get a fancy schmancy dress...it is a black tie event. Woo. But I'm very happy that the library is being recognized. The library has been going through MAJOR cleaning this week, and oh yeah, light bulbs were FINALLY replaced over my beloved Government Document shelves! Oh yes! I can SEE!

Had some good news regarding Deaf Cafe business, and I'm very excited and looking forward to us having a great future. Woo!

A guy who was going to lead a conference in TN had to cancel due to low registration. Well, a church here in Michigan invited him up instead, and we've (Deaf Cafe) been invited to participate in the evening programs! WOO!

Well...woo. Now I'm tired.

Woooo....

No comments: