Saturday, May 31, 2008

Saturday....

Well, it's Saturday evening.

My husband is still with a new friend (and possible new boss???)...so I won't see him until after 8.

My daughter and her friend from Flint is still at a friend's house here in town. They will be home soon.

My son is bored out of his mind.

I have made a small dent in clearing out the dining room closet---it's the kind where you shovel and hide stuff in there....and "will get to it whenever...." kind of thing. I still have my Christmas stuff laying around in their boxes/bins and I really need to reorganize that closet! I do have a reason for doing it soon. A headboard is in there (I sold my bedroom set to a friend) and screen windows. So I need to get everything out and reorganize it. And hopefully try to fix the wiring for the light in there (I ripped it out...oops).

Well...I suppose I should get movin'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kirsten, I LOVE you and your sense of humor. Big Hugs and Smooches.

Kim