Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Reading of Wills...

I had the oddest dream (or several...) last night. I was at reading of wills...and being left something by a relative. So I pray it's not a sign of a funeral coming up. I just find that very eerie.

A friend of mine is having a bad day already...and the sun is just shining bright. So I prayed for her for the day to get better and the situations that started all of this would get resolved.

I went to Joshua's piano recital last night. It was very nice. Joshua did a very good job and plans to take more lessons. This is something my mom wished for...to have Joshua take piano lessons. I'm glad we did this. He is very talented.

I plan to be off tomorrow from work...just to save on gas...but to get things I need done around the house. The week is flying by pretty fast.

Well, I better get back to my desk. Have a great day...and will try to blog something more exciting than funerals and bad days...

No comments: