Friday, May 16, 2008

Another way to save on GA$...


I had to laugh when I saw this in Ann Arbor's news. This is funny. But hey, smart! A conference type of bike...it really got my curiosity going!

That would be interesting.

Anyway, I just realized that the slower I drove, the more gas I saved. I used cruise control most of the time on the back roads. That saves on gas. And I've managed to make it stretch out for 4 days! And my van gets 18.19 miles per gallon (ouch).

Anyway, I hope my husband is setting up the video phone to the big tv in our living room. It would be so awesome if he got it all set up. I'm looking forward to it. With my involvement in 2 different ministries, I am very thankful for the technology where it allows me to be part of meetings through video-phone. It's great.

No big plans this weekend. Tomorrow is Joshua's final game...and I really pray they will score or come away a winner. It would be a nice way to end the soccer season. And I just realized, 3 more weeks until the kids are done with school!!! Wow.

They will spend a week or longer with their grandma and dad...before starting baseball season. It will be very interesting how this summer will play out.

I do plan to have a yard sale for memorial day weekend. We'll see how that plays out...(first getting permission from my landlord...same time help promote his rear office for rent???).

Not sure if I'll have a chance to blog later---but if not, have a great weekend, y'all.

Stay safe.

No comments: