Monday, May 19, 2008

Wrong Monday...

Well, it happens. When one talks so much about Memorial Day weekend coming up, we're bound to think it's Memorial Day.

I arrived at my dad's this morning to drop off Joshua for school. The house was dark. It was eerie. So I sent Josh upstairs to check and he reports Opa is still sleeping. I hear this grumbling and my dad comes out, leaning over the railing and tells me there is no school. Um...I don't dare to argue with him, and I asked him why. He said it was memorial day. I said, hm...maybe I looked at the calendar wrong, but I could have sworn it's next week? My dad stops and checks his watch (that has the date on it ...)---grumble grumble...so I kind of said, guess we all want today to be Memorial Day. And gave Josh a quick hug and kiss, and took off fast.

Ahh...it happens.

My weekend went fairly well. Allergies and sinuses full-blown. Oh! And discovered Josh has allergies too...so he's taken bendryl and it helps him a lot. He's happy that we were able to help him feel better.

Not a whole lot going on right now. I'm just hoping for nice weather, and blessings....

Sorry not much to report today. Will try to do my before/after picture soon. I'm just really bad about it right now.

No comments: