Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Middle of the week...

It's Wednesday. I had a rude awakening this morning...my alarm clock went off. Almost never did the clock have to wake me up. I have this OLD radio shack radio clock that you're supposed to put under a kitchen cabinet and you can play music, etc. You can plug in a coffee pot to start brewing on the timer you set it up. I use any ole lamp (on, of course) and set the alarm for 5:50 am. I have had this clock since 1989!

Some things don't work, I've lost the hardware where you can attach it underneath something, and I am missing a button...but it still works. It still goes on, even if my inner alarm wakes me up 1/2 hour before it goes off.

I didn't sleep too well last night and took some bendryl to help me, and well, that can make anyone groggy. So when that went off, I nearly threw my pillow at it.

I'd like to see how long that clock will last me.

We have our Deaf Cafe program. We are trying to resolve a couple things that has yet to be worked out. We've put my husband to work on creating a PP slideshow. BUT, God has never failed us. Everything has always worked out to His advantage.

Only few minutes left until I return to my desk. I do have an upcoming meeting with my supervisor and the "2nd in command" today to do a follow up on my work review. I am praying it will be good, nothing to rake me over the coals with. I just pray I am not going to be down-graded or whatever.

Keeping my chin up I'm determined to make this a very good day.

No comments: