Saturday, May 10, 2008

Season Finale...

Well, tonight's our final program for Deaf Cafe, Flint. We will break for the summer, and pick up again in the fall.

I'm excited, but glad. Praying we will break a record.

I went to my son's soccer game today...I was told they won the game (I didn't see any goals scored...how did I miss that again??) 1 to 0. Hm. Well...at least my son is feeling good about himself so...

Last night Ashley participated in the Relay for Life event at her school. I am very proud of her. She said she walked in the memory of her big sister Rachel and Oma (my mother). I told her yesterday that was the best mother's day gift she could have ever given me.

Well, I better get done with packing and make sure Ashley hasn't drowned in the shower...and get them fed and ready to hit the road.

Will blog more later. Have a great day full of blessings and praise.

No comments: