Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Windy, wet...Wednesday

Well, it sure was wet when I left work today. The snow started coming in. It is the wet, heavy kind.

The roads were slippery too....and I think I missed an accident---a fender bender.

Gassed up for 1.79!!! (whereas everywhere else was 1.99!) I even patiently, PATIENTLY waited in line for my turn. Oh yeah. I filled up that tank GOOD!

Phew.

Got home and whipped up some pork chops ...wait, mini pork chops? I had these big tenderloins so I just cut them up in slices and cooked them in olive oil and when nearly done, I threw in onions and sauteed those. Cooked up spaetzels (spell??? My spell check can't find it!) and corn. Oh this is a feast!

Well...I guess my blogs are getting little boring lately...sorry about that!

What shall I blog about?

*thinking....*

*mind still blank...*

Oy.

Guess I'll have to wait until something happens or a story pops in my mind.

Have a good evening..............

No comments: