Thursday, January 8, 2009

Am I in Space?

This morning, it was another adventure driving to work.

I was slowly going east towards work...and the snow came. I am on the road by 6:30 a.m. and by the time I turn east, that's where the snow comes.

And it's still quite dark too.

To drive on this road....and the snow coming down at you.

Whoa...am I moving at all? Or am I flying in space? It's like I'm driving among the stars or something.

Until a big semi-truck comes by, kicking up a whirly-snow...rly? Then I know I'm on the road, really.

It sure felt so unreal.

I did make it in one piece. However, that intense driving really made me hungry. So I treated myself to a donut and a peppermint mocha (from Starbucks!). Yum.

Coming home, though, wasn't so bad. No snowing....and the roads were cleared. And I'm really on earth, not in space.

No comments: