Thursday, January 15, 2009

Am I losing my mind?

I get a lot of ideas for Deaf Cafe.

Sometimes I get inspiration from a show or a commercial on tv...and try to remember. I remember at that point, "oh what a great fun idea...." and I tell myself to get out of bed, and go write it down (or better yet, email it to other DC team members).

But nooooooooooooo.....I told myself, "Oh don't worry. I have excellent memory...I'll remember it..."

Yeah sure. *scoffs*

Later I came out and I totally forgot.

This is hours ago.

Can't blame it on being sick past couple days....nuh-huh.

As I sat down here and tried to think of something to blog about ...that thing I was supposed to remember? Got it. *ding ding ding!*

Anyway, when you get inspired and no matter how much you think you can remember later, I'd advise you to WRITE IT DOWN! Or email yourself or leave a message on your answering machine. Anything.

Believe me, you won't look stupid.

I just felt really stupid.

No comments: