Monday, January 26, 2009

Uhh....

Okay, I guess I might have a blogger's block or something today.

Seems today was a bad day for a couple friends and a sister.

My husband is fighting off another horrendous cold, cough, etc. I feel so bad because he's a tropical person, not a foresty person. If I had the moolah, I'd ship him off to Key West or AZ to thaw out.

(of course, I'd join him!)

It's been bitterly cold the past couple weeks and it's amazing how it has lasted so long. So far my health has been pretty good...just the occasional headache when the temps change so fast...but other than that, I'm good.

My joints are achy so that's normal on a very cold day too.

My Super Mouser, Izzy, is sick too. Poor Kitty.

So, nothing witty or humorous to share with you all today. Perhaps tomorrow?

No comments: