Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Weekend alllllmost here...

Well it's much later. I'm at the public library in town and decided to do another blog before I run out of time.



I'm on a timer on these computers and I have 12 minutes left.



What can I say in 12 minutes?

Oh yeah, lunch at Red Lobster was really good. Very fulfilling. I don't need dinner.



Well, I have half day off tomorrow and will be off all day Friday. My husband and I are meeting up with my sister in Flint at Brenda's and do a drop off for the kids to have fun with their Tante and Uncle...what's German for Uncle? I'll ask tomorrow.



Anyway, then Tony and I will head up to Port Sanilac and camp this weekend to celebrate our anniversary. I'm very much looking forward to it. It overlooks Lake Huron. I've not yet had the opportunity to check out Lake Huron. I've already seen the other lakes of Michigan---Superior which is my favorite of all, Lake Michigan is sort of like the California coast line...and Lake Erie...it's ok but always thought of it as choppy and cold.

I'm running out of minutes. So I better get going and will check out dvd movies to watch tonight. And maybe a book for the weekend. Eh...we'll see.

No comments: