Friday, July 25, 2008

Is it Friday yet?

Yup. It's Friday.

Joshua played a good baseball game last night. However, the last 2 innings were very long! We started at 6, and we were done at 8:15. Whoo. Late. The skeeters came out and buzzed around us attacking everyone who were there, even the players! Poor kiddies. I borrowed a spray can, which was meant for deep woods and got slammed with a migraine. I know there's something in there that just triggers it. But at least the skeeters left me alone. Just buzzed around my head though.

They have a game tonight so...and after tonight, that leaves us with 3 more games. I suppose Joshua can miss the last 2. I promised my sister I'd dump him and Ashley on her to haul away for a few days of adventure in the thumb area of Michigan (well, she lives near the thumb part of Michigan...).

Ashley is babysitting "Ilovechinesefood!" tonight, and since Brenda's daughter, BFF (Best Friends Forever), is spending a week with Ashley is here in town, "Ilovechinesefood!"'s mom gave permission for Ashley's BFF to hang out with them. Thanks, "Ilovechinsefood!"'s mom!

Tomorrow Ashley is going to a wedding with another friend, a semi-gothic (but sweet) gal...whose brother is getting married. "But mother, what shall we ever do with BFF?" I said, "Oh I'll have BFF hang out with me...she can replace you for the evening..." so I might treat BFF to the movies.

I still plan to do NOTHING or go anywhere this weekend. NUH-HUH! It is one weekend I finally have to myself where there is no demand for my time! Sleep in as late as I can...that would be so luxurious!

Anyway, have a superb weekend. I'll try to get to blogging over the weekend...if I have nothing else to do.

No comments: