Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Coffee Break...

Well, iced sweet tea break, really. I'm taking my morning break right now.

Been busy with processing new books and shelving/reshelving or pulling off old editions and replacing with new editions. So a lot to toss out too! I plan to catch up on processing the new books today and get those out on the shelves. Then do some shifting. That'd be a good workout.

We're taking someone here out to lunch today. He wants Red Lobster! I checked the menu prices...it's very interesting that the starters (appetizers) are nearly same price ranges as the lunch menu! So, that gives me more options to choose from. I love crab and lobster but have to avoid sea food and shrimp. Some looks so good, but when seafood is mentioned with crab or lobster, I have to stop and think...what's seafood? Some kind of secret mixture I have no clue about?

See, one says, crab and lobster in creamy cheese with seafood stuffed in mushrooms. Ok...seafood? Meaning, fish, crawfish, shrimp? That I need to ask them.

Anyhoo, so, to work it all off, will do major physical work at my shelves.

I took the girls over to "Ilovechinesefoodnow!"'s house yesterday and Ashley asked me to cook dinner for them. I guess she wasn't sure what she can come up with. So I kept it simple and made mac 'n cheese and baked tater tots...and they threw in applesauce to the plate. Not bad. I ate a few tots. Yum.

Well breaktime's nearly up and I'd like to check other stuff before I need to get back to work.

No comments: