Wednesday, July 16, 2008

You know you're tired when...

you try to get dressed and realize a piece of article you're putting on isn't cooperating with you. And to find out you're putting it on upside-down-backwards....and you wonder why.

Need caffeine, anyone?

*raises hand...

It's the middle of the week and I'm worn out already. One of my girlfriend is worn out herself. She is a wedding decorator-coordinator....hm...I need to ask her the proper term. But anyhow, she's decorating her church for a wedding this weekend. Sounds very time consuming. I find it very interesting that this job requires a few days' work. When she decorated for my wedding, she had everything prepared ahead of time---flower arrangements, etc., and it only took what, a day? a half day? to decorate. I was very, very impressed. Oh yes, my wedding decorations were gorgeous!

Another girlfriend, Brenda, has been pretty much busy with her eBay business. And naturally, supervising the tween divas...among other things.

My daughter is spending the week with her daughter --- and of course, they're natural divas.

As I type this, my son invited a friend, the one who liked trying out new things at Chinese buffet, and drinks a gallon of MY milk at MY home---he shall be called/sign name "MilkBoy"...to come over and check out his PS2.

My husband is filling out applications but I'm hoping he'll call GM and set up a time to be interview. My wedding-coordinator friend emailed him a very good letter of encouragement to see why GM called him the day after he was let go from his job. Hm. We know God is at work. RIGHT? Thanks to my friend, I pray that gives him the assurance he needs.

Ok...oh yeah, I'm dressed properly. Nothing askew about me. Even my hair is cooperating today so I guess I did something right for a change.

Just need caffeine....

*yawns

No comments: