Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Exhaustion...

It's Wednesday and I'm having trouble shaking off this tired-ness I'm experiencing this week. While I had a good time mentally camping, I think it was harder on me physically. Also spiritually and mentally hurting too, with things that have happened last week.

My husband just im'd me and asked if I was still tired. He knows I'm still fighting off being tired. I told him yes, and if he could do certain things for me before I got home. He even needed me to explain the term "shucking corn"...shuck is to remove the leaves and the stringy stuff to reveal the corn hidden within. We'll have corn on cob along with probably meatloaf. Sounds yummy, doesn't it? Hm...

Eh, maybe I'll go pick up some beef and stir fry that up ...

Anyway...I am having a good work-week so far. I've been complimented a few times that today's meeting I was very touched that they want me to be more involved in new projects that will begin in the fall. I'm glad they see who I really am, and not some monster my previous supervisor made me out to be (this is going to be another blog topic in the very near future). So it really made me enjoy my job a little more.

I finally heard from a friend I've not heard from in a long time and she will be in Tecumseh this weekend. So I'm hoping I'll be able to make time to see her. If not, another time, perhaps.

Ah...I'm so sleepy---but soon quitting time.

*sipping a latte....*

No comments: