Friday, July 18, 2008

A weekend getaway...

Good morning! It's Friday! YAY!

In spite of the tragedy that occurred with the pastor's death, we still move on. Of course the tragedy is still on our minds and our hearts. It is the type of shock that .... stays with you and still question the why's.

This weekend, I am going to teach 2 women how to set up a tent and to cook over the campfire! LOL. Their names ends with "enda" so I've started calling them the "Enda's". LOL. Brenda noticed I'm having too much fun with that.

I am.

We're having our annual Deaf Cafe camp getaway. We'll be camping at the Hayes State Park and I'm really excited. It'll be fun to get away from everything. Praying, praying, praying the weather stays nice, no rain, etc. Please Lord??? A big umbrella over us, and no leaks on the big tent, please Lord???

I have few last minute stuff to do this morning. In a couple minutes I have to wake up my husband and have him "watch" for the phone or the AC guys. I have a load in. Prayerfully I can get the load in the dryer before the guys come to turn off our electricity.

Have a great weekend, y'all. I will blog about it Sunday night or Monday.

No comments: