Thursday, April 9, 2009

End of the work week....!

WOOO!

YEEEEEEE---HAW!

Giddyup! I'm so glad the work week is over. While I actually do enjoy my job, and the busy-ness it gives me....I'm just glad the work week ......
........is
over....


yeah.

Hm...I am in great preparation for a great upcoming Deaf Cafe program this Saturday. Yeah, yeah, I know, it's Easter weekend.

But hey...we have a wonderful program planned. Oh yeah.

We're gonna be like those bible characters...and we got 7 guys out of 12 to play disciples (hey, we were very fortunate to find that many guys to even be our guest actors!)....(it's really hard to find more male actors these days....)....(and yes, sometimes even someone like me have to change my gender for certain roles!)....

We're gonna be decorating like the bible times...Jerusalem style....

We're gonna wear costumes...

We're gonna EAT what they ate in Jesus' time. Yeah...it'll be interesting!

So....it'll be a fun-filled program and several people are already excited about it.


In other news...let's see...Andrew's not here yet but wait, I have not heard from Sister #4 all day so I hope she's OK. I will probably call her later.

Um....well, have a wonderful Good Friday and a wonderful Easter. I'll try to get some posting done over the weekend---we'll see.

No comments: