Thursday, April 23, 2009

Crisis averted...

Okay, yesterday was little bit of a minor...crisis...but I was able to convert those files into 2003 format so I was able to use those.

YAY!

Now another one arises BUT...I know I can depend on another ministry to back me up in my time of need.

So...I've just read Stretch Mark Mama's blog (Best Hikes with Kids) about the waterfalls in Oregon. Oh my goodness. It's just so gorgeous out there...I do miss Oregon very much.

I wrote to her and we were just emailing each other about the Indian names they get, and how to correctly spell 'em. But when she had the opportunity to go, she mentioned it was a rare 80 degree sunshiny day for them...lucky girl.

Well, I'm about to have a meeting on the VideoPhone with my fellow Deaf Cafe Stage team---let's pray for inspiration and for me to write up great outlines for scripts!

Yeah.

No comments: