Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Babies!!!

Big shout-out to one of my BFF's --- she has a brand new granddaughter! Congratulations, Grandma!

The baby girl was born yesterday afternoon---and mom & baby doing great. Baby has 2 big brothers---2 and 4 (I think...right, V?)...so the family is very thrilled. I'm very happy for her!

A student assistant of my department finally delivered her son last night!!! She was like a couple weeks overdue...whoa. So, mom and baby are doing fine! Congratulations to her!

But...let's pick up our pom-poms, and start shakin' away for my nephew Andrew who is still not here yet with us. My sister....is so anxious and so tired and so...well, you all who have experienced this know what I'm talking about, right ladies?! When the baby decides to be born....whenever....!

So let's shake our pom-poms and send out a cheer and encouragement and coax Andrew to come on out and join us! Aunty K want to meet you! This weekend would be good, too! C'mon on out, Andreeeeeeeeeeew! *shaking pom poms*

Ahh...babies.

Let's see...my first born was about a week early. Breech too...Rachel was born butt-first. No wonder she had the perfect head. If she was still with us today, she'd be turning 19 this summer. Oy!

Ashley was ...a few days early----I kind of expected her and remember telling my work on a Friday that I don't' think I'll be in on Monday. I'll be having my baby. Sure enough, I called in "not coming in cuz I'm having a baby" ... Today she is 13 going on 16....what a teen diva!

Joshua....a month early. And for the longest time, no clue who I was having. Until he was placed on my belly, I asked the doc who delivered him, "Well, is it a girl or boy???" Of course the doc had to lift the leg to check. "Boy!" He'll be 9 this summer...wow. Where did the time go?

Whoa.

I'm happy with my 3 kids. I mean, of course Rachel's absence is strongly felt, but she is always with us, in spirit. Ashley and Josh are healthy and normal (when they want to be) and...again, healthy.

So, Andrew...come on out. I wanna meet you. Please???? Give your mom a break...she's getting tired. Come on out...Aunty K doesn't bite. She does give lots of love....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh yes.. Babies. I am very happy to be grandma again and can't wait to go hold Madelynn again. Yep, big brothers Logan and Jeremy are 4 & 2 (3 next month). Praying for Hollie to be Mama before the week is out.
V