Monday, April 6, 2009

*doing a thinking pose...

What shall I talk about today? Hmm?

Well, first off, we had a very windy weekend, and you heard about the dating game in the parking lot between my van and a saucy, sporty red car.

And the weather was very windy...all weekend.

Yesterday was sorta pleasant but I pretty much holed up in my room....napped, all that.

THEN...it snowed.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it snowed! I probably got between 3-5 inches of snow. This morning, I woke up and thought, HUH?

Had to use my itty bitty ice scraper to get the snow off. Was that heavy snow?! Yes...the wet, thick, packed hard kind of snow.

Not too bad...and got to work just fine.

Today was just another day but tiring, I suppose.

A friend is expecting a new grandbaby sometime tonight/tomorrow and I'm excited for her. Then my sister, sister number 4...is still pregnant.

Her comment about that:

Stinker Baby Update

He's super low
He refuses to vacate his present domicile
He's making me miserable


Awww. I'm sure by this weekend the baby will decide to join us. But who knows.

Oooohkay...I guess I'll break out my PJ's, crawl in bed and watch Dancing with the Stars....

No comments: