Thursday, April 30, 2009

Be careful what you say...

I was taking a hot bath and relaxing while I can when I was informed of a bad deed someone had done in the waaaay past---"but don't worry....there's nothing we can do about it now...just had to share that..."

First off, while I don't mind people wanting to pour out their hearts to me (I'm a great listener, really...I do care what people have to say/share, and I'm always there for you guys...)---just be VERY careful with how you accuse someone of wrong deeds.

However, I do understand where this person is coming from...and I'm very sorry it happened. I right now don't have the right words to say or use...so please do forgive me. I try...sometimes I just need some time to digest/think it over these kind of news and not to judge. But I cannot tolerate wrong behavior/attitude/actions.

Onto other news...my niece had a meltdown this morning. I could tell when I pulled up in the driveway to give Sister #5 a ride to work, I see her sitting in the rocking chair rocking Boo (niece's nickname) and I knew they were having a very bad morning. But it actually started last night. Having SID (Sensory Integration Disorder (or Dysfunction...take your pick)) is ...oh, hard for me to find the right words to explain but ...I think it really sucks!

At least my family and I are very supportive and I am Boo's personal cheerleader. I cheer her on, I cheer my sister and her husband on...and if they ever need me at the drop of the hat, I will drop whatever I'm doing and be there for them.

If you're just reading about SID for the first time, and wonder what that is all about, check it out on my sister's new blog site, raising sid, as she chronicles her daily thoughts raising 2 children with SID.

No comments: