Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kids galore....

Okay, let's see.....

*counting my fingers.....and a toe....*

Wow.

You all know I have 4 sisters. 2 sisters and 2 step-sisters.

So....

All of us now have a kid or two or three.

Let's begin with Sister #1....she has 2... a girl and a boy.

Sister #2 (aka me) has had 3. I have had 2 girls and one boy. Now with my first child deceased, she still counts as a niece or grandchild to my family.

Sister #3 has 3 girls! Woo...what a handful! You're doing a great job!

Sister #4 .....JUST HAD HER BABY BOY! Andrew Wolfgang came into this world at 12:20 AM today, weighing in at 9 lbs and 1 ounce...and 21 inches long. All my friends and I could say was....

OUCH! OUCH OUCH! That's a big boy there!

Sister #5 has 2 kids, a girl and a boy....

And none of us have gone out to visit the newest kid yet. When Sister #4 is ready, she'll let us know. And I'll get permission from her to post any pictures.

yeah...

awwww.....*big silly goofy grin....*

I just love all babies....as long as I don't have to take 'em home. Hee.

So that makes Opa a very busy Opa. Yes.

Now, my kids have a cousin on their dad's side so I do consider him as my nephew. He still calls me "Aunt Kissie" (oh gosh, how cute...and he's 17!)....

My husband's got 2 nephews and 2 nieces and I've only met 2 of 'em in Yuma, AZ. I haven't met the other 2 in California yet...hopefully someday ... but who knows.

So let's tally up........

Nieces: 7
Nephews: 5

(combined...from both sides of families)

But hey, don't worry. I don't spend money on every one of them. Around Christmas, my sisters and I draw 2 names of the kids and we buy gifts for those 2 kids. That saves a ton of money, especially with the economy.

Anyway...so it'll be lovely and I'm very happy all sisters have a wonderful family. I feel...very content.

No comments: