Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Twenty Years....

Today is my university's Employees Recognition or something like that. All those who have served 10, 20, 30 and more years at the University are being pampered by having a lovely breakfast spread, and some speech probably from the President (of the University!).

I reflect back to my 20 years of service for the University. WOW. And...I'm actually quite enjoying my new assignment---and it's a joy working with my "team" ...there are 3 of us that deal mainly with interlibrary loans.

It's early this morning, and I just took a lovely hot shower. My husband is now in the shower and soon the kids will be waken up...

My husband will be going to an all-day workshop so my son will go to his friend's house this morning. AFTER school, Opa will pick him up and I'll just pick him up when I get into town.

I love Betty. I was so amazed when I was able to slide a 6 foot long box into my car, with seats folded down and the passenger seat down too---wow! It can handle anything! (The 6 foot long thing is Josh's new mate bed frame!)

Hm...well, have a great day. I'll try not to pig out too much....

No comments: