Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another "it's almost Friday!"

I'm glad it's almost Friday. Seriously.

I do love my job. I am truly enjoying it.

I stopped at a store to pick up a few more shirts. I realized I don't have anything short-sleeved and well, my spring/summer clothes have gone AWOL.

So....I splurged a little on myself. And I just realized, they're all mostly blue.

Blue is my favorite color.

I got dinner in the oven---smells divine. But I cautioned my husband...you don't need to wash the blades in the food processor. Just rinse them and put in top rack of dishwasher. The dishwasher will wash it for you.

I really need to stock up on bandaids. I quit buying them a while ago because my kids were crazy over them.

Well, smells like dinner's ready so I better get that going....*salivating*

No comments: