Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Blustery day!

What a blustery day! I had showered this morning and when I got to work, the wind sculpted my hair so stiffly, I couldn't make it cooperate the rest of the day.

Work was busy as usual, and my brain just refused to absorb any more new information. Which is fine. I know we were all getting burned out.

I visited a Family Dollar store. Now, I usually go there to buy trash bags and laundry soap, whatever.

I came across some bedsheets and I thought, wow, the pattern and colors are pretty. No, it's not something an 80 year old woman would buy---but someone like me who has an eye for decorating. Found really nice sheets and I am converting them into curtains for my bedroom!

If it works with the height of my windows (remember, I live in an OLD downtown building with very tall ceilings)---then I might go back and find a few more for the living room....

I like it when I can get creative!

I guess I should tackle the laundry....

No comments: