Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's Back!

Well, I've finally done it!

My husband did a great job cleaning up our bedroom and the pile has now moved to ONE corner of the room. In fact, my room is shaped so funny like an L shaped....so that means 5 corners for us....yeah...*counting in my head*

Before, it filled up TWO corners.

I widdled it down to 1 corner. Wait, is widdle a word?

(spellcheck doesn't recognize it)

So then I moved the bed to put between the windows, moved my tv into that 5th corner (nice!) and then I had rescued 2 pretty tv trays that were out for the trash last week---I am using them as our bedside table! Nice! Yes dear, I did clean them off, wiped everything germy-wise off of them.

Now I'm beat.

Oh yeah, what's back? you ask...

Remember I mentioned a while back about retiring my old radio shack appliance thingy that turns on whatever at certain times? I used it as my alarm clock---turn on the light every morning to get me up from bed and out the door to work?

Well, since rearranging the room, and my husband needing a very STRONG alarm...I set it up for him to have the Sonic Boom alarm that shakes the bed hard like an earthquake. For his side of the bed.

I don't like the earthquake every morning so I decided to let him have it. It'll shake the house at 7 every morning for him on the school days. I'll be fine with my humble, old alarm clock/light. I get up early anyway---around 5:30 a.m.

The kids had no school today and they don't have school tomorrow. Woohoo! So Josh has his friend, "Milkboy" over tonight. Ashley is still gabbing away on the phone....

"Get off the phone..."

Dramatic sigh from my teen.

PFFT.

Anyway, it's raining again today and just really....wet.

I'm off to take a quick shower and climb in bed. Good night, y'all.

No comments: