Thursday, October 9, 2008

migraines....back pains...oy!

Well, not sure if it's a migraine, you see.

Just something that likes to annoy the right temple of my head.

You know the feeling but can only describe it in surround sound...like this:
throbbbb...throbbb....throbbb....

Back pains...even the strongest Tylenol does not work.

Oh I know! *raising hand*

I'm getting OLDER! In about 3 weeks...I'll be 40 ...*sob*

I really felt it this week. I have to be careful how I turn over in bed...or get out of bed. Or sit down/stand up...or even walk!

My weight is pretty much the same...I might lose some but always the same annoying 5 to 10 lbs that comes and goes. I try....

At least few years ago, I used to be a 24wide plus size ...in clothes...now I'm down to a wonderful regular (read my lips: reh-guuuu---lar!) size 16 and proud of it. No, it's not even plus size 16. Just plain 16. That is such a wonderful blessing.

Now if I can work myself down to 14, I can jump with joy (and probably throw my back out).

Got a busy day tomorrow and a busy weekend ahead. We have our Deaf Cafe program so I'm excited. And tomorrow is Kayla's birthday...the big 13. Woooo....

No comments: