Monday, October 13, 2008

My Faithful Readers...

It's nice to KIND OF know who might be reading my blogs. Of course my closest, bestest friends all over USA (any overseas??) will read my blog.

I sometimes check to see WHERE my readers are reading me from...and this morning when I checked, I saw someone in Nazareth, ISRAEL visited my blog site. WOW! I'm so honored.

I also see my friend in NY checking up on me. With 4 kids, the youngest being the newest addition since April, the only way she can check up on me is to read my blog when she's got those RARE few moments of Mommy Time....I know she's very busy...so I forgive her for not staying in touch. At least I know she's still alive and kickin' over there in NY. Thanks, girl! I miss you!!!

I'm waiting for my husband to come back from the store. I do pray he got the right stuff.

Oh yes, as I left work, remember, I work in an university library....there was a horde of protesters and supporters....and a line of police standing watch.

The preacher is back, preachin' hell and heaven...

I was little concerned though, because the protesters were really too close to him, I was afraid they'd knock him over. He was standing on one of the benches...and I was surprised over his loud voice---very clear...over the jeerings and hecklers. I do have to admire his guts, though, to stand up to that. I just said a prayer for him...and left. As I walked away, I noticed there were 3 members who came with that preacher talking with some students so I had to smile. Way to go, God!

Got gas for 2.87! WOO! And oh yeah, my van was so happy, it upped the gas mileage from 18.0 to 19.1 mpg! (I have this cool gadget that gauges everything I do...how many miles I've traveled, or how many gas left in the tank ---really, how many miles I have to go before I'm on gas fumes, etc)...it was purring and smooth driving. I must be doing something right.

Lots to be thankful for!

Oh yeah, it's 80 degrees outside...on this fine Oct 13th. Ah.

Honey? Are you back yet?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristan....you always have a reader from good ole Kentucky!!! Hope all is well up there!