Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Middle of the week...

And I need lots of Chocolate.

I just made myself some hot coco, and ate a chocolate pudding for breakfast.

Not healthy, right?

Well, pfft. I can eat anything I want as long as I don't go overboard.

Currently on my break right now, realizing I've not blogged for couple days.

I had a nightmare (or...morningmare? It happened around 4 this morning) about trying to find Ashley's band shirt...and how it was still filthy dirty and I was running out of time getting it cleaned and ready for her concert...and then the black tights went AWOL. Then when found it, her black skirt ran off and hid.

And it was 5 minutes to 7, and I'm hollering at my family that they can't do this to me! Ashley is supposed to be at the school at 6:35!

I woke up. I wanted to end the dream on a good note, but that didn't happen.

Woke up Ashley before I left:
  • come straight home after school! no excuses!
  • look for your skirt and tights. I don't care if you have to upheave the room or not. where you put it, you will find it.
  • take a shower. you'll feel better after all of this.
My friend Brenda was telling me about her daughter's room. It's a wreck. However, her daughter tells her that she can find her things easily that way. (uhhh...okay....)

So they compromised and one corner will be for her clothes....and that way, Brenda is a happy mom as she can see most of the floor.

Hm....I appreciate that idea, Brenda. I will try that.

Joshua on the other hand, if he knows company's coming over, he shoves (or hides) things under his bed or whatever. They never make it into the toybox, dresser or where it belongs. At least his room's clean. And I can see the floor.

So....will have to dash home, whip up dinner (if my husband remembers to take out the meat from freezer...now????)...and get Ashley ready for her band concert.

Please, Lord, please??? She keeps her shirt clean and finds both her skirt & black tights????

No comments: