Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Heat is On!

Oh-wo-ho, oh-wo-ho
Caught up in the action I've been looking out for you
Oh-wo-ho, oh-wo-ho
(Tell me can you feel it)
(Tell me can you feel it)
(Tell me can you feel it)
The heat is on, the heat is on, the heat is on...
(Glenn Frey-founder of Eagles band...)

Okay, I get an email from my husband...the ac/heat guys came and went...and now the place is thawing out.

Yeah baby.

Guess I can put away SOME of the blankets and quilts I have piled up in the living room

Oh by the way...please please please help this poor lady out! Me...me, yes. Anytime you guys peek at my blogs, please, please take a moment or two and click on any ads you see on my postings. They'll pay me for you guys lookin' at them. No need to buy or sign up anything. Just click away!

All proceeds will go towards my gas tank. My van and I thank you very much from the way bottom of our hearts (and tanks). Oh yeah, please help Brenda out too....click on the ads too! Any ad. No need to buy/sign up anything... just click away. Keep those pennies coming in!

No comments: